iMaster Health Incorporated (“iMaster“, “we“, “our“, “us“) is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
This Privacy Statement applies to this website (www.imasterhealth.com)(the “Website”) and our pulmonary rehabilitation program, which is accessed via the Website or our mobile application (the “Services”, and with the Website, collectively, the “Sites”). We may also provide separate privacy statements, or seek your separate consent to terms, in relation to the provision of specific products and services offered through the Sites.
Any information about an identifiable individual is considered personal information. We will treat the personal information we collect, use or disclose in accordance with this Privacy Statement and applicable privacy legislation.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully. By accessing and using our SITES or otherwise communicating with us, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Statement, which may be updated and amended from time to time by us, in our sole discretion. If you do not agree with our practices, you must refrain from using the Sites or communicating with us.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect various types of information when providing you with access to the Sites and delivering the Services. These include the following:
- Information you voluntarily provide. We collect information that you provide through the Sites, or otherwise directly to us, including when you register for the Services, create a profile, submit information and updates about your condition, update your e-mail preferences, respond to surveys, contact us with questions or comments, or provide other feedback. This information may include your first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, health conditions and diagnoses, and other information that you choose to provide to us.
- Information about your use of the Sites and device information. iMaster may collect or access information about your device, such as device model, unique device number, browser type and IP address. This information may include the sections of the Sites you visit, the date and time of your visits, your in-media time, your actions within the Sites (e.g. number of clicks), connection speed, crashes and other system activity. Information about your device helps us to improve your experience, measure the effectiveness of our Sites and marketing through digital channels, enhance security measures, and protect personal and other information. We may collect information about the approximate physical location of your device to understand engagement with our Sites and marketing tools, and help to validate user identity to prevent, suppress or detect crime.
- Cookies and beacons. We collect personal information via cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies when you access the Sites. This is addressed further in the “Cookies and Beacons” section below.
- Payment information. We do not collect payment card information directly from you through our Sites. If you make an online purchase, a trusted third-party service provider will receive your credit or debit card and billing information. If you save payment card information to your Account, this will be stored as tokenized information only. A record of any payments you make will be collected by iMaster.
Use of Personal Information
In general, iMaster uses your personal information to provide the Sites to you, communicate with you about your account, provide you with information about our products and services, and learn how we can better meet your needs, including through our Sites. This may include using your personal information for the following purposes:
- identifying you and authorizing you for an account for the Services;
- establishing and maintaining your account;
- managing your access to the Sites;
- curating content delivered to you through the Sites;
- communicating with you about your account activity, your use of the Services or changes to the Sites;
- operating our Sites, including payment processing, administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- responding to your inquiries;
- investigating and settling claims;
- protecting the security and integrity of the Sites, including detecting and preventing malicious activity, fraud or other illegal activities;
- compiling statistics and analysis about our Website visitors, customers, users of our Sites, and our products and services;
- complying with the law or the requests of law enforcement agencies or regulators; and
- such other purposes to which you may consent, or as permitted by law.
iMaster seeks to maintain your personal information as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for business and legal purposes. We make decisions based on the information we have, so we rely on you to keep your information up-to-date in our Services or by contacting us if anything changes.
Limited Sharing of Your Personal Information
iMaster takes care to ensure your personal information is disclosed in accordance with our privacy commitments to you.
We will share information with our related companies, trusted partners and service providers to enable us to conduct our business, operate the Sites and provide you with the Services. This may include sharing information with:
- employees, agents and service providers – who are required to maintain confidentiality – who may assist us by providing such things as data processing, software services, research and analytics, marketing support, as well as technical and administrative support in the operation of our business and the Sites;
- law enforcement, governmental authorities, and our security service providers to help (a) protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims); and (b) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity;
- a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal Information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred;
- other organizations or persons regarding whom you have provided your consent; and
- governmental authorities, public bodies, regulators, or other entities as permitted or required by law.
Some of the service providers we use are located in the United States and your personal information may be subject to access by governmental authorities in accordance with their laws.
iMaster does not sell or rent your personal information. We have not sold personal information in the past 12 months.
Cookies and Beacons
We use third-party tools, such as Google Analytics, to collect and associate information about your online activities on our Sites. They may create reports about activities on the Sites, such as aggregated visitor and customer engagement information about devices, geolocation, networks, page visits, duration of visits, and click through rates. This data is generally used by us for aggregate reporting purposes.
Security and Protection of Personal Information
iMaster takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information. We use security arrangements to protect against unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, and disposal, in a manner appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. You may delete information from your account at any time. As well, iMaster will use care when destroying or disposing of personal information to prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure of any personal information. Our employees with access to personal information are required to respect the confidentiality of such information
If you have any questions, comments, concerns or requests pertaining to our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement, please contact us at:
iMaster Health Incorporated
611 1229 Richter St, Kelowna, BC, V1Y 0J2
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify or supplement this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make a change to this Privacy Statement, we will post such changes on our Website and will indicate that updates have been made by changing the date first written above. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the current terms of this Privacy Statement when you access or use the Sites. Your continued use of the Sites after any such changes come into effect will constitute your acceptance of such changes. Please note that we may also condition your continued access to our Services on your consent to changes to this Privacy Statement.